Page 87 of 305 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137187 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #861
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got Ikaruga and Gundam:Fed vs Zeon DX for DC.

    Fed vs Zeon DX is just another gundam game since, without online multiplayer, it loses its best feature. =/ Suppose to be 3 vs 3 online battle i heard.

    I always thought I was at somewhat decent in those shoot em up games, until I played Ikaruga. Quoting maddox, "When I say this game is hard, I mean hard like nipples-on-a-blind-lesbian-in-a-fish-market hard." On hard, I cant get past lv2. I thought this game was pretty easy because I played on my computer, and it lagged. It was very slow, so I was doing really good. When I played on DC, it was almost triple the speed. Triple speed gametime, as well as triple times I died. Play this, get owned, practice and beat it. It is a very, very fun game that will own you.

  2. #862
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ikaruga rocks, and it's indeed hard as hell, the farthest I went IIRC was the 4th stage, but the 3rd stage boss had pwned me so badly I had only 1 life left and was killed in the very introduction of the stage v_v

  3. #863
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoo just got finished with everything for the Halo LAN.

    Next week I shall find Xenosaga.

  4. #864
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Soon, I'll play FF8!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #865
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Played some SC2 got bored. Player SSMB, got bored. Played three levels on Halo and came online.

  6. #866
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think we've got to wait a while longer before we can return to SCII and SSBM, they're great games, but they've been overplayed (at least as far as im concerned).

    Currently replaying Xenogears.

  7. #867
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, plus there isn't much of a difference.

  8. #868
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    SC2 is boring, bu I still play melee a tons. Once you learn advanced stuff, like wavedashing, it really makes the game way better.

  9. #869
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Talim owns

  10. #870
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like to play the games with friends but they're boring on their own and that is what I was doing.

    None of us are really good at SSBM, but yet we can pull all kinds of stuff in Halo. I probably could get better at SSBM if I tried, but since we really don't play it that much I won't bother, but small helpful tricks would be nice but I wouldn't want to use them and be the best out of everyone just because we're all pretty equal.

    For those of you that play Halo here's a bit of what we do, backpack reloading, unzoomed pistol sniping, Sniper Rifle up close, I have everything timed at Rat Race down to the second in my mind, grenade jumping, weapon catching across the map, and much more.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •